Graduate from Chemistry?Interested with PU and Adhesive Technologies?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Support the In-House Polyurethane test and formulation.
- Prepare samples of bonding cast and other samples in laboratory.
- Support Product Developement and Technical Customer Service team in the laboratory.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 1 year work experience in a chemical laboratory
- Experience in Waterborne Polyurethane synthesis
- Good English communication
- Good in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Location : Jatiuwung, Tangerang
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career