COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM DOW INDONESIA
Asia Pacific – 3/5/2015
At Dow, we work together to provide solutions that make a difference. Connecting closely with our customers in more than 160 countries, we offer more than 5,000 products to create competitive advantage while positively impacting the world we live in. We combine world-class expertise, future-focused technologies, and sustainability to solve global challenges in the areas of energy, consumerism, health and nutrition, infrastructure and transportation.
PT. Dow Indonesia office is in Jakarta, with manufacturing plan in Cilegon and Medan.
For more information about our products or where we operating please visit www.dow.com
We invite talented and motivated individual to grow together.
The program provides corporate orientation and practical skills to maximize career potential; provides valuable work experience and exposure to Dow to set you up for success as you begin your career. This entry-level development program has been recognized as one of the best in the industry.
The 12-month intensive program consisting of:
- World-class Dow corporate and sales oriented training program: structured workshops and training sessions designed to build account management capabilities, transactional skills and technical knowledge of markets and applications within the assigned business
- Job shadowing in sales and customer service.
- Assume sales and marketing responsibilities on project assignment exploring and developing sales growth opportunities for Dow, learning tools and methodologies you will eventually utilize on behalf of your customers
- Customer visits with experienced sales and technical service personnel.
- Networking with experienced Dow colleagues and building mentoring relationship
- Note: CDP is based in Jakarta. However upon program graduation you may be posted to another city such as Medan or Cilegon or Surabaya.
A six month program of structured training and in-business assignment experience prepares recent graduates to become Account Manager for one of Dow’s global businesses.
Account Management is a selling role within the Commercial function and the Account Manager manages our relationship with our Customers. They are seen as:
- Industry experts and business strategists
- Solutions consultants for customers
- Interface with customers, understand their businesses and match Dow solutions to their needs
- Work in a “Business to Business” marketing environment
- Implement growth strategies with both existing and new customers
- Manage their own time and work largely under their own direction with coaching support from their managers
Possible Career Paths:
- Account Manager
- Senior Sales roles
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- New Business Development
- Business Management
- Other opportunities
Who We Are Looking For
CDP opens to recent graduates with:
- All education background welcome however preference will be given to those with technical degrees such as chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science, marketing and business administration or with master degree
- Passion for business
- Interests in variety in job
- High interpersonal skills
- High degree of freedom and flexibility in designing your work week and how you go about developing and achieving your goals
- Confidence to handle significant amount of responsibility and accountability early in your career
- Willingness to travel
- Want to use one’s technical degree
- Willingness to relocate to other city for placement in sales job